Notebook | Vsycle
- 8/10 - Infosession iGEM competition @UGent
- 21/11 - First brainstorming session with all interested students
- 16/12 - Second brainstorming session with all interested students
- 10/2 - Presentations of all possible topics are given for all the students, PhD students as well as for our PI’s Marjan en Wim
- 17/02 - Team Water is formed. We had our first brainstorming session as a group.
- 9/03 - Team Water decided to work on the topic of cloud seeding. Rearrangement of our group.
- 12/03 - Last real life meeting with team Water. University closes, everyone has to stay home.
- 10/04 - First literature search is done by the team to gain more insight in cloud seeding
- 17/04 - Team & idea presentation for PI’s - we will work on the development of vesicles + our team name is born: Vsycle
- 24/04 - Project is devided into six work packages. Everyone in the team is assigned to two work packages.
- 06/06 - We got a message from Revive & Restore: our team has been selected for a Revive & Restore grant of 5500 USD !!
- 07/07 - Meeting with other UGent Team Bubbly to discuss our collaboration
- 16/07 - Mails are sent to a list of companies for sponsering our project
- 22/07 - NDA is sent to German company cloud seeding technology
- 22/07 - 24/07 - Benelux Meetup
- 25/07 - Twitter account is made for both iGEM teams
- 31/07 - Start collaboration with iGEM team Paris-Bettencourt
- 02/08 - Our Team Logo is designed!
- 04/08 - Meeting with Massimiliano Simons (philosopher) to discuss the ethics regarding our project
- 11/08 - Storyboard animationvideo for children is made!
- 14/08 - Kick off call Revive & Restore
- 19/08 - Meeting with cameraman Waldo Vandermeiren for promotion video
- 19/08 - Facebook and instagram account are made for both iGEM UGent teams
- 19/08 - Human Practices: surveys to gain insight in public opinion are made and sent to farmers and experts
- 20/08 - 22/08 - Participation in the global meetup
- 20/08 - Meeting with teachers elimentary education to get feedback regarding the lessons we prepared for children as part of our outreach
- 24/08 - Meeting with director Lieven De Brauwer to brainstorm for our promotion video
- 26/08 - Meeting with German Company to discuss details regarding possible collaboration
- 26/08 - Meeting with Toon Van Huynegem to start developping our game as part of outreach
- 03/09 - Animationvideo is made!
- 6/09 - Filming day for promotion video
- 9/09 - Our surveys are sent to iGEM team Paris-Bettencourt
- 10/09 - Meeting with iGEM team Manchester to discuss possible collaboration and to give each other feedback regarding entrepreneurship
- 11/09 - First lesson is given to the children! They were enthousiastic!
- 14/09 - Brochures are sent to companies for sponsoring
- 18/09 - GoFundMe page is launched
- 21/09 - De Watergroep, a Belgian company, officialy announced that they will sponsor us!
- 24/09 - We handed in our promotionvideo and published it on our social media!
- 7/10 - Press message is released!
- 10-11/10 - Team is busy with preparing the design and content of the presentation video
- 19/10 - It is time to start filming for the presentation video. After school, we go to the Ghent University museum (GUM) in the evening! So exciting!
- 26/10 - Meeting with the team to finish up our wiki