MEET THE FIGHTERS!
Click on their avatar to learn more about our team members!
A special thank you to:
- Principal investigators - Sofia Ferreira and Isabel Rocha
For the scientific counselling, guidance and availability to answer all our questions and discuss the work week after week. Thank you for the knowledge you passed on to us. We also thank Sofia for helping to manage the team and the project.
- Wiki support - Mariana Valério and André Fonseca
For the support provided in programming the wiki. We could not have done it without you. For Mariana, we would also like to express our gratitude for the support in the promotional video.
- Dry Lab support - Ana Alão Freitas, André Fonseca and Isabel Rocha
For the support and patience given in the creation of the Pseudomonas putida model and the optimizations in Optflux.
- Wet Lab support - Carolina Gonçalves and Sofia Ferreira
For answering all our questions, helping with the logistics and for constantly double checking our work to make sure our experiments go according to plan.
- Science Communication and Human Practices - Rita Hasse Ferreira
Our most sincere thanks to Rita for the commitment and effort she put into everything she did for our team. From presentation coaching to moderating scientific events to communicating with stakeholders, all teams should have a Rita!