- Human Practices
- Our team was formally founded.
- All student members learned the fundamental knowledge of molecular cloning and iGEM.
- All student members looked through the previous excellent projects and learned the basic notion of synthetic biology and iGEM.
-We decided our project theme.
- We were divided into three groups and polish our project separately (and we reported each’s progress every weekend).
- Our team was formally accepted by iGEM.
-All student members came back to school and learned laboratory fundamental qualities and received molecular cloning operation training.
-BBa_K3332056 is constructed
-BBa_K3332057is constructed and identified by PCR .
-BBa_K3332061 is constructed successfully to verify INPNC's function and identified by PCR
-BBa_K3332068 is constructed successfully.
-BBa_K3332069 is successfully constructed by point mutation
-BBa_K3332072 is constructed to get J23100-RBS-phnO-His-Tag
-BBa_K3332052 is constructed
-BBa_K3332047 is constructed successfully.
-BBa_K3332049 is constructed.
-BBa_K3332038 is constructed successfully by PCR
-BBa_K3332063 is constructed to verify AIDA's function and identified by PCR.
-BBa_K3332040 is constructed.
-BBa_K2922039 (3195 bp) successfully constructed.
BBa_I0500 is constructed
BBa_K3332093 is constructed as an improvement of BBa_K1334002.
BBa_K3332086 is constructed.
BBa_K3332064 is constructed to verify BrkA 's function, which is identified by PCR
BBa_K3332090is constructed to characterize the function of the improved promoter.
BBa_K3332099 is constructed