Register and attend
Thanks to the amazing support of our university, our friends and sponsors, our team was successfully registered and is looking forward to conclude an awesome year at the Virtual Giant Jamboree!
- We created our own Wiki and are excited for everyone to explore our work and filled out the official Judging Form.
- We submitted our Project Inspiration and Description draft on time.
- We are very proud of what we have achieved as a team and we are also happy to present everyone who contributed to our success!
- We made a great Project Promotion Video.
- We are looking forward to inspiring discussions at our poster during the Virtual Giant Jamboree!
- We worked very hard on an exciting video presentation and look forward to showing what we have achieved!
- We have thoroughly discussed safety and security issues associated with our project and have documented the results in our Safety Form!
- We documented all created and submitted parts and submitted DNA samples to the registry.
- We have contributed the following guide to photobioreactors, including instructions on how to build your own turf scrubber.
We are very thankful for all the support we experienced during the competition.
We Explained how we would implement our project in the real world.
We demonstrated engineering success in at least one aspect of your project.
We were delighted to meet other teams virtual and collaborate in order to achieve our goals.
One of the most valuable experiences of the competition was sharing our project and acquired knowledge with the public. We highly enjoyed inspiring conversations about ethical and societal aspects of synthetic biology and starting a worldwide postcard campaign!
Integrated Human Practices
In addition to engaging with the public, we expanded our Human Practices by investigating both ethical and scientific issues, opportunities and limitations of our projects. Talking to experts from international laboratories, we were happy to integrate their valuable feedback into our lab work!
Model your project
This year modeling plays a particular role in the iGEM teams´s Düsseldorf project.
We created a new Part that improves the function of an existing Part.
We did a lot of Science Communication
Proof of concept
We attempted a proof of concept experiment for our project
We have done some really good work so we applied for these Special Prices: