- Mathieu CLAVEL: Public relations, finances, biology project design, BHL detection lab work and video direction.
- Elouen LE GARREC: Lysis system lab work, biology project design and finances.
- Sara SALHI: Delivery system lab work, biology project design, administrative work and finances.
- Noémie GARNIER: Therapeutic molecules lab work, biology project design, scientific communication and design, and community manager.
- Mehdy BERT-ERBOUL: Biofilm lab work, biology project design and event organization.
- Iryna MOSKALEVSKA: Treasurer, biology project design, administrative work and community manager.
- Mandy LEGER: Secretary, communication, events, graphics and video editing, HP, wiki and design.
- Sébastien RIGOLLET: Engineering project design, hardware modelization and hardware, fluorescence, 3D design, wiki coding.
- Hugo TECHER: Association president, event organization, engineering project design, temperature and humidity module hardware, agitation hardware.
- Mattis BEILLEAU: Engineering project design, temperature and humidity module hardware, software, wiki coding.
- Florian LAFFONT: Wiki and website design and coding, logo design, engineering project design and software, 3D design/3D printing.
PIs and advisors
- Claire DURMORT: Biology and administrative advisor and supervisor.
- Pierre CAVAILLES: Biology and administrative advisor and supervisor.
- Audrey LE GOUELLEC: Biofilm and Pseudomonas aeruginosa advisor.
- Clément CAFFARATTI: Biology advisor, help with constructions and protocols.
- Charles JABOUR: Engineering advisor.
- Pierre BOUVET: Engineering advisor.
- Cyril NOVEL-CATIN (movie director): Help with camera work and realization of both iGEM videos.
- Hélène CORADIN (responsible for safety of hazardous products at the TIMC-IMAG laboratory): Help and advisement for safety, formation of level 2 lab work and safety in the laboratories.
- Yanis BEN BELGACEM (statistics student): Statistical analysis of the obtained results.
- Geoffroy MERY (pneumology student and PhD student in infectious diseases): Grew Pseudomonas aeruginosa for the PyoBusters project and clinical advisor.
- Nicolas RUTY (electronics professor at Phelma engineering school): Electronics and engineering advising.
- Julien TRAVEAUX (in charge of machines at Phelma engineering school): 3D printer provider and engineering advising.
- Bioaster: This research company that grew a Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilm to test our cell lysate on it to evaluate the efficiency of our therapeutic molecules.
- I&L: I&L Biosystems is a leading, experienced and respected supplier of high quality laboratory equipment with excellent customer contacts and relationships within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life sciences, academic, and food markets.