5. Judging Form
Completing your Judging Form
Preliminary Judging Form Due - October 23, 11:59PM EDT / 23:59 EDT
Judging Form Freeze - October 29, 11:59PM EDT / 23:59 EDT
Please start editing your judging form by October 23, and make sure you finalize and save your form by the Judging Form Freeze, October 29, 11:59PM EDT / 23:59 EDT. Final edits to your judging form must be complete by October 29, 23:59 EDT - no extensions, no exceptions!
Find Your Judging Form
You can access your Judging Form by going to your Team Information page and selecting the blue Judging Form link at the top of your Team Information Page. See the image below for an example of where you will find your Judging Form link shown with a red box and arrow.
You can find your Team Information page by selecting your Team Name from the Team List. You can access the Team List by clicking on this button:
Judging Form Instructions
- Click on the "Edit" link found at the top right-hand side of the Judging Form.
- For Medals: Carefully review each "Required link" to make sure your team has the right information on those pages for the medal criterion. If you used Parts for Bronze #4 or Silver #1, enter your Part numbers in the appropriate text boxes. If you did work for Gold #2, enter the Part numbers in the appropriate text boxes. If you did work for Gold #7, enter the URL from your wiki into the text box for that criterion.
- For Special Prizes: For each Special Prize you want to nominate your team for, carefully review each "Required link" to make sure your team has the right information on those pages for that Special Prize. Write up to 150 words for each Special Prize and add the text to the appropriate text box on the Judging Form.
- Save: Scroll up to the top of the Judging Form page and click "Save" to save your changes.
- Review your Judging Form to make sure all of your changes were saved.
- You can email hq [AT] igem [DOT] org at any time with questions about error messages on your judging form.
Other Judging Form Requirements
- You MUST remove the alert box for any medals or awards you plan to compete for before the Wiki Freeze on October 27 at 11:59PM EDT. See here for instructions: https://2020.igem.org/Judging/Pages_for_Awards
- If your team worked with Parts this year, then you MUST create Registry Part Pages (see Add a Part for details) for all parts that you intend to submit for medal criteria and for part awards. These Part Pages must be created by October 23 at 11:59PM EDT so you can add your Parts to the Judging Form for the Preliminary Judging Form deadline. However, you can still add more details to the Part Pages after the Preliminary Judging Form deadline. The Registry Freeze will take place on October 27 at 11:59PM EDT, so that is the deadline for completing your Part Pages content. You cannot add part pages to the judging form after the Judging Form Freeze (October 29, 11:59PM EDT).
- The judging form MUST be finalized on October 29 at 11:59PM EDT. You will not be eligible for any awards that you don't tell us about on the judging form, including medals!
Only one person should edit the Judging Form at a time. If multiple people are editing the Judging Form at the same time, information will be lost!
You must complete the Judging Form by the Freeze deadline: October 29 at 11:59PM EDT. The Judging Form will tell your judges which medal criteria and special prizes they should evaluate. If you miss this deadline, that will prevent the judges from evaluating your team for medals and/or prizes. Make sure to pay attention to the judging form instructions and requirements listed above.